As cool temperatures move in with the winter months, furnace repair and maintenance in Bonita Springs, FL is top of mind. Affordable Air & Heat offers reliable furnace and home heating repair when you need it most. Discovering you’re in need of Bonita Springs furnace replacement in the middle of the winter isn’t ideal for anyone. Regular inspections and maintenance can help avoid some of the most common furnace issues, including:
- Dirty filters
- Electric Ignition or pilot control issues
- Failing thermostat
- Frequent cycling
- Furnace blower constantly runs
- Furnace too noisy
- Lack of heat
- Lack of maintenance
- Wear and tear
Have your furnace serviced today by the best heating repair company in Bonita Springs, FL to ensure it will keep your home warm through the winter and operate properly for years to come.
Heating System Replacement Bonita Springs, FL
If you notice a problem with your home heating system, don’t ignore it. Heating systems like furnaces and boilers are designed to last 15 to 20 years, but they won’t survive that long without proper upkeep. Use a trusted Bonita Springs furnace repair company to perform these maintenance steps on your furnace:
- Fan inspection
- Clean the blower
- Clean the vents
- Check the thermostat
- Clean or replace the filter system
- Clean or repair furnace ducts
Regular furnace and boiler maintenance will keep your heating system running strong, especially during the winter months when you need the warmth.
Bonita Springs, FL Furnace Repair
Reliable furnace and home heating repair and installation in Bonita Springs is available with Affordable Air & Heat. Switching from air conditioning to your furnace shouldn’t leave you worried that your home will be warm for the cool temperatures. Routine furnace maintenance is the best way to extend the life of your furnace, but you should be on the lookout for these signs of a problem in between checkups:
- Abnormal furnace smell: It’s normal for a furnace to smell like the fuel it burns when first turned on, but if the smell lingers or you notice an intense fuel smell near the unit, call for a furnace inspection.
- Troublesome start: If you have to try multiple times to start the unit, or restart it during the day, you may have aging issues. These problems can often be repaired by replacing wiring or a thermostat if the unit still has life.
- Pilot light color: The pilot light on your Bonita Springs, FL furnace should be blue. If the color fades or changes, typically to yellow, it could be a sign of poor ventilation. Have this furnace issue addressed immediately.
- Lack of heat: If the furnace isn’t warning your home as it should, call Affordable Air & Heat to diagnose the issue.
- Strange noises: No furnace is completely silent, but loud clanging or squeaking noises should alert you that something isn’t working properly.
Don’t spend another moment hoping your furnace will last through the winter. The Affordable Air & Heat furnace repair team Bonita Springs is professionally trained to help with all your heating needs.
Schedule an appointment with us online or call us at 239-785-2378 to have the Affordable Air & Heat team visit your home soon.
Affordable Air Conditiong & Heat performs all AC, HVAC, Home Furnance and Heating repairs, maintenance installation and service across the Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach and gulf coast of Florida areas. We work on commercial, residential and all business properties. Find financing information, deals and more on our About page.