Reliable furnace and home heating repair and installation in Lehigh Acres is available with Affordable Air & Heat. As the summer heat is swept away by cool fall temperatures, maintaining a comfortable home shouldn’t be a battle when you transition from air conditioning to your furnace. While most furnace and home heating systems are designed to last for decades, when it’s time to call for furnace repair in Lehigh Acres, Affordable Air & Heat is the experienced team you need.
Lehigh Acres, FL Furnace Repair
It’s important to maintain the heating system in your Lehigh Acres, FL home to keep your family warm and comfortable year-round. If your Lehigh Acres heating system doesn’t seem to be working properly, look for these signs that your furnace or heating system is in need of repair:
- Abnormal furnace smell: It’s normal for a furnace to smell like the fuel it burns when first turned on, but if the smell lingers or you notice an intense fuel smell near the unit, call for a furnace inspection.
- Troublesome start: If you have to try multiple times to start the unit, or restart it during the day, you may have aging issues. These problems can often be repaired by replacing wiring or a thermostat if the unit still has life.
- Pilot light color: The pilot light on your Lehigh Acres, FL furnace should be blue. If the color fades or changes, typically to yellow, it could be a sign of poor ventilation. Have this furnace issue * addressed immediately.
- Lack of heat: If the furnace isn’t warning your home as it should, call Affordable Air & Heat to diagnose the issue.
- Strange noises: No furnace is completely silent, but loud clanging or squeaking noises should alert you that something isn’t working properly.
The Affordable Air & Heat furnace repair team Lehigh Acres is professionally trained to help with all your heating and air conditioning needs. Don’t spend another cold day in your home when a single phone call to Afford Air & Heat Lehigh Acres furnace repair is ready to get your family back to comfort.
Common Lehigh Acres, FL Furnace Repair Needs
To keep your furnace and home heating system running properly all winter long, have your system inspected and regularly maintenanced by a trustworthy Lehigh Acres furnace repair company.
When you take care of your home heating system year-round, you’re much less likely to need an emergency furnace repair in Lehigh Acres, FL. Some of the most common furnace problems include:
- Dirty filters
- Electric Ignition or pilot control issues
- Failing thermostat
- Frequent cycling
- Furnace blower constantly runs
- Furnace too noisy
- Lack of heat
- Lack of maintenance
- Wear and tear
Have your furnace serviced today by the best heating repair company in Lehigh Acres, FL to ensure it will not only last through the winter, but will warm your home for years to come.
Our team has the experience to work on any model or age furnace, repairing or replacing your unit in a professional, timely manner.
At Affordable Air & Heat, we understand that a call for heating repair in the middle of the night is the last thing any homeowner wants to do in the dead of winter. Scheduling a furnace or heating system inspection ahead of the cold weather is one of the best ways to help you avoid an emergency situation.
Schedule an appointment with us online or call us at 239-785-2378 to have the Affordable Air & Heat team visit your home soon.
Affordable Air Conditiong & Heat performs all AC, HVAC, Home Furnance and Heating repairs, maintenance installation and service across the Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach and gulf coast of Florida areas. We work on commercial, residential and all business properties. Find financing information, deals and more on our About page.