The highly skilled technicians at Affordable Air & Heat provide Naples home heating solutions that extend the life of your heating system and keep your family comfortable throughout the year. With quality work and transparent pricing, our team is committed to repair or replacing the HVAC or boiler system in your Naples home. Proper preventative maintenance and timely repairs will keep you home heating system running for decades. A yearly inspection with the Affordable Air & Heat team means your family will be warm through the winter and you won’t be stuck calling for emergency heating services in the middle of the night.
Common Heating System Problems in Naples
Cool winter temperatures mean your HVAC system is a necessity. Our technicians are experienced in Naples HVAC repair and replacement to ensure you receive the best-fit service for your home. If a repair is a better solution for your system, you can trust that our technicians will explain each step of the process and will never recommend services that aren’t needed. The most common warning signs of a malfunctioning HVAC system include:
- High Energy Bill: Depending on the heating system’s age, it may not be able to keep up with the demand from your home. One of the first warning signs that your home heating system isn’t working properly is an unexpected increase in your utility bill. Compare your energy bills to the same time last year to judge how much your bill is increasing.
- Noise: Clanging and banging sounds should be inspected by Naples home heating professionals. Your problem may just be a loose part but continued use of the HVAC system could worsen the problem.
- Odor: Damaged parts usually smell like plastic or rubber burning. It’s common to experience a burning smell when you first turn the HVAC system on for the season. However, if the odor remains, you could be dealing with a broken electrical or mechanical part.
- Uneven Heat Distribution: If some rooms in your home are much cooler than others, even when the heating system is running, your system isn’t heating efficiently. Ensure all your ducts are open and vents are clean. If that doesn’t remedy the problem, seasonal heating maintenance can help.
Common Heater Problems in Naples
Common boiler problems can be avoided with routine inspections each year. Our team is focused on prolonging the life of your unit. A yearly inspection and preventative maintenance will help detect and prevent small issues before they become costly repairs.
Whether the radiators in your home aren’t heating or you’re dealing with strange noises from the boiler, our skilled technicians can help. Prepare your home for cold temperatures with Naples heater repair when you notice these common heater problems:
- Faulty thermostat
- Low boiler pressure
- No heat or hot water
- Radiators not heating
- Frozen condensate pipe
- Boiler switches off by itself
- Boiler makes whistling or gurgling sounds
Maintain Your Heating System
Some home heating issues may occur and not leave immediate warning signs for you to notice. Seasonal maintenance to your HVAC system will help detect any serviceable challenges, including:
- Dirty filter
- Low refrigerant levels
- Dirty air vent and ducts
- Broken inducer draft motor
- Mechanical wear and tear
- Failed starting components
The Affordable Air & Heat team is prepared to restore your HVAC or heating system, perform routine maintenance, and complete installations in a professional, timely manner. We’ll offer clear, best-fit solutions for your home heating needs. Contact Affordable Air & Heat for reliable services to keep your home warm throughout the year.
Affordable Air Conditiong & Heat performs all AC, HVAC, Home Electric Heater and Heating repairs, maintenance installation and service across the Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach and gulf coast of Florida areas. We work on commercial, residential and all business properties. Find financing information, deals and more on our About page.