Affordable Air & Heat offers reliable water heater repair and installation in Naples. If you’re in need of emergency water heater repair or it’s time to install or replace the current unit in your home, our experienced technicians can handle the job. We offer affordable, transparent services that help your home run more efficiently. Choosing the Affordable Air & Heat team for your Naples water heater needs means quick repairs that get down to the root of the problem.
Water Heater Repair Naples, FL
The experienced technicians at Affordable Air & Heat are dedicated to simplifying the water heater repair process. By thoroughly inspecting your unit, our team will explain any challenges and offer the best solution for your needs. If your water heater in Naples only requires a repair, then we will let you know so that you can avoid any replacement costs. We have the experience to handle any water heater system, including:
- Tankless water heaters: Most tankless units last about 20 years with regular maintenance. The scale buildup that can accumulate on tankless systems should be cleaned every one to two years.
- Storage water heaters: These units hold the water and keep it warm, ready for use. The average storage water heater lasts between 10 and 12 years, but routine maintenance can help extend the life of the unit.
- Solar water heaters: Solar connectors warm the water in your home. These units are typically stored on the home’s roof or front yard. *Heat pump water heaters: Electricity transfers heat from one area of the unit to another. The unit must be stored in an area that stays between 40 and 90 degrees year-round.
Water Heater Installations in Naples
Keep your water heater running at optimal performance with routine maintenance. The style of unit you have in your home will determine the lifespan of the water heater, but a yearly inspection will help the unit run longer. Age and continuous use cause any water heater to naturally deteriorate, but a yearly inspection can help detect and prevent minor issues from evolving into costly repairs.
Whether you’ve just moved into a new home or you know your aging unit hasn’t been serviced in some time, there are warning signs to look for of a troubled water heater. If you notice any of these water heater failures, call your Naples water heater repair team immediately:
- Unusual noises: A buildup of sediment in the bottom of the tank can cause the unit to make loud bangs and clangs. This indicates the unit is overworking to heat your water.
- Cracks: Small leaks can damage your flooring or walls, leaving mold and mildew behind. Dents or cracks in a Water Heater are a reason to call for repair right away.
- Cold showers: Cold showers aren’t fun for anyone. Sediment buildup in your tank can create a limited hot water supply or cause a lengthy wait for the water to turn warm once you cut it on.
- Brown water: Steel water heaters are prone to rust and can leave traces of red or brown in your water. If you notice a tint of color in your water supply, call your water heater repair experts in Naples today.
Naples, FL Water Heater Installation
Affordable Air & Heat can repair or replace your Naples water heater regardless of the style or age of the unit. Schedule your appointment today with our skilled team to see how we can help. Our team in Naples will thoroughly inspect your unit and have it back up in no time.
Affordable Air Conditiong & Heat performs all AC, HVAC, Home Electric Heater and Heating repairs, maintenance installation and service across the Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach and gulf coast of Florida areas. We work on commercial, residential and all business properties. Find financing information, deals and more on our About page.