Sarasota water heater repair and installation is offered by the professional team at Affordable Air & Heat. Whether it’s time to replace your outdated unit, you need water heater emergency service, or you need a water heater installation in a new home, our skilled technicians can perform each job efficiently. It’s our goal to provide services that help your home operate more efficiently and save you money each month. When you partner with Affordable Air & Heat for your Sarasota water heater needs, you can ensure the job will be performed at a fair rate and a timeframe that fits your needs.
Water Heater Installation in Sarasota
No matter the style of water heater you have in your home, each unit needs routine maintenance to perform at an optimal level. The lifespan of your water heater will depend on the type of unit in your home. Age and continuous use cause any water heater to naturally deteriorate, but a yearly inspection and proper maintenance can help detect and prevent minor issues from becoming costly emergency repairs.
There are warning signs to be aware of when it comes to the performance of your water heater. If it’s been some time since your unit has been inspected or you’ve just moved into a new home and want to ensure the water heater is working at its best, keep an eye out for these signs indicating that your unit needs to be serviced:
- Brown water: Steel water heaters are prone to rust and can leave traces or red or brown in your water. If you notice a tint of color in your water supply, call Affordable Air & Heat as soon as possible.
- Cold showers: Limited hot water may mean your tank is filled with sediment. The buildup can cause a lengthy wait for hot water and offer a limited supply.
- Cracks: Dents or cracks in a hot water heater are a reason to call for repair right away. Small leaks can damage your flooring or walls, leaving mold and mildew behind.
- Unusual noises: Bangs or clangs from your water heater suggest sediment has settled in the bottom of the tank. The noises come from the water heater attempting to work too hard to heat the water.
Water Heater Repair in Sarasota, FL
The experienced technicians at Affordable Air & Heat are dedicated to offering a simple, transparent water heater repair process for your home. We use an upfront approach to explain if a repair or replacement is better for your needs. Our team is prepared to repair or replace any water heater, including:
- Storage water heaters: The average storage water heater lasts between 10 and 12 years, but routine maintenance can help extend the life of the unit. These units hold the water and keep it warm, ready for use.
- Tankless water heaters: The scale buildup that can accumulate on tankless systems should be cleaned every one to two years. Most tankless units last about 20 years with regular maintenance.
Water Heater Services in Sarasota, Florida
Affordable Air & Heat can repair or replace your Sarasota water heater regardless of the style or age of the unit. Schedule your appointment today with our skilled team to see how they can help.
Affordable Air Conditiong & Heat performs all AC, HVAC, Home Electric Heater and Heating repairs, maintenance installation and service across the Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach and gulf coast of Florida areas. We work on commercial, residential and all business properties. Find financing information, deals and more on our About page.