At Affordable Air & Heat, our team offers Sarasota home heating solutions and services at an affordable rate from professional and courteous technicians. While winters in Florida are generally mild, a brisk morning is not the time to discover your HVAC system or heater isn’t working properly. Home heating systems are designed to last for decades, but only with proper preventative maintenance and timely repairs. Scheduling a yearly inspection with our team means you can rest assured knowing that your system will keep your family warm through the winter.
Common Heater Problems
Routine maintenance to your Sarasota boiler will help avoid the most common problems. The experienced technicians at Affordable Air & Heat in Sarasota can perform a yearly inspection to help detect and prevent major issues.
Whether you’re dealing with strange noises from the boiler or the radiators in your home aren’t heating, our skilled technicians can help. If you notice any problems with your heater, including those below, you need to contact our professional service team as soon as possible.
- Heater switches off by itself
- Heater makes whistling or gurgling sounds
- Faulty thermostat
- Frozen condensate pipe
- Low boiler pressure
- No heat or hot water
- Radiators not heating
Have your boiler serviced today by the best heating repair company in Sarasota, FL to ensure it will not only last through the winter but will also warm your home for years to come.
Common Heating System Problems in Sarasota
A working HVAC system is a must during the cool winter season. The skilled team at Affordable Air & Heat can repair or replace your HVAC system. While routine maintenance will keep your home heating running properly, when the time comes for HVAC replacement, our team will offer trustworthy services at affordable rates. If you’ve noticed your home’s HVAC system hasn’t been running properly, contact our team for an inspection. The most common warning signs of a malfunctioning HVAC system include:
- Odor: It’s common to experience a burning smell when you first turn the HVAC system on for the season. However, if the odor remains, you could be dealing with a broken electrical or mechanical part. Damaged parts usually smell like plastic or rubber burning.
- Noise: Have unusual noises inspected immediately. Your problem may just be a loose part, but continued use of the HVAC system could worsen the problem. Clanging and banging sounds should be inspected by Sarasota home heating professionals.
- Uneven Heat Distribution: If some rooms in your home are much cooler than others, even when the heating system is running, your system isn’t heating efficiently. Ensure all your ducts are open and vents are clean. If that doesn’t remedy the problem, seasonal heating maintenance can help.
- High Energy Bill: One of the first warning signs that your home heating system isn’t working properly is an unexpected increase in your utility bill. Depending on the heating system’s age, it may not be able to keep up with the demand from your home. Compare your energy bills to the same time last year to judge how much your bill is increasing.
Maintain Your Heating System
The warning sign that your home heating system isn’t working properly may not be as obvious as the issues listed above. Seasonal maintenance to your HVAC system will help detect any serviceable challenges, like:
- Bad inducer draft motor
- Dirty air vent and ducts
- Dirty filter
- Failed starting components
- Low refrigerant levels
- Mechanical wear and tear
The Affordable Air & Heat team is prepared to restore your HVAC or heating system, perform routine maintenance, and complete installations in a professional, timely manner. We’ll offer clear, best-fit solutions for your home heating needs. Contact Affordable Air & Heat for reliable services to keep your home warm throughout the year. .
Affordable Air Conditiong & Heat performs all AC, HVAC, Home Electric Heater and Heating repairs, maintenance installation and service across the Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach and gulf coast of Florida areas. We work on commercial, residential and all business properties. Find financing information, deals and more on our About page.